Brightlight Health is on a mission to revolutionize telemedicine, helping doctors and patients reach better treatment outcomes. We're a clinically validated, smart, cloud-based telemedicine platform that presents an AI-based approach to diagnostic analytics and ongoing tracking for mental health.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us build the future of telemedicine.
What you’ll be doing
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
At Brightlight Health Inc. we're looking for legendary talent that will allow us to reach our ambitious goals of revolutionizing healthcare and telemedicine. If you think you'd be a great fit, shoot us an email at email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and why you want to venture into the telemedicine space with our startup! We'll reach back out to you if we something we like!