Brightlight Health is on a mission to revolutionize telemedicine, helping doctors and patients reach better treatment outcomes. We're a clinically validated, smart, cloud-based telemedicine platform that presents an AI-based approach to diagnostic analytics and ongoing tracking for mental health.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll be doing
Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
At Brightlight Health Inc. we're looking for legendary talent that will allow us to reach our ambitious goals of revolutionizing healthcare and telemedicine. If you think you'd be a great fit, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and why you want to venture into the telemedicine space with our startup! We'll reach back out to you if we something we like!