Brightlight Health is on a mission to revolutionize telemedicine, helping doctors and patients reach better treatment outcomes. We're a clinically validated, smart, cloud-based telemedicine platform that presents an AI-based approach to diagnostic analytics and ongoing tracking for mental health.
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of a front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
What you’ll be doing
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
At Brightlight Health Inc. we're looking for legendary talent that will allow us to reach our ambitious goals of revolutionizing healthcare and telemedicine. If you think you'd be a great fit, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and why you want to venture into the telemedicine space with our startup! We'll reach back out to you if we something we like!